I’d like to work with you. Here are some facts about me…
- I was raised by artists and trained by business people: Childhood by Fluxus, MBA by Georgetown University.
- I’m not afraid of talking about death, money, or many other tough topics. I’m down to earth, sensitive, and I have a great sense of humor, so I can ease you into it, if these topics are on the table for us.
- I connect people whenever I can.
- I am busy, so I aim to be very efficient with your time, too.
- I am a digital native who appreciates the Greatest Generation.
Where I’ve been contributes to what I do now
- 21 years married to a prominent regional artist. I supported his work and understood his business and creative process from all sides. After his death, learned tough lessons about legal matters and taxation.
- 26 years as a computer nerd. Early adopter of online technology, high comfort level and facility with all common digital tools including photography and design, databases, and all forms of communication and community building.
- 25 years in non profit marketing. I love working on teams, I’m pragmatic and flexible and I recognize what works.
- 7 years, founder and administrator of online community. Subject matter expert on grief and loss, massive experience in social media outreach (especially blogging, Facebook, Twitter).
- I don’t identify myself as an artist, but I have made things: I sold my first work at age 14 (a photo of a band you know) and that work is still reproduced: I’ve seen how 28 years can affect something you create. I “get” your history.
Learn more from these blog posts about my experience and clients.
To learn the details of my skills and training, please visit my resume on LinkedIn.